Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus Key 50 pc version
Computer and Processor
|1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
|1 GB RAM (32 Bit) / 2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
|3.0 GB of available disk space
|1366 x 768 resolution
|Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or later
|Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 50pc mak.
Full genuine version
Finally, you can enjoy your Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 50pc mak.
Full installation support is provided should you have any difficulties – although software is essentially click to run. You will have full Microsoft product support with your purchase.
Activate both 32 bit and 64 bit version.
Support all languages version.
Support Microsoft Online Update.
One key For One Computer, When you reinstall the Operating Systems or Application Software in the same computer, You can use same Key to activate again.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- The new Microsoft Office 2013 provides access from virtually anywhere to your familiar Office applications-email-calendar- videoconferencing- and most up-to-date documents-across your devices-from PCs to smartphones to tablets.