Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Pro 32 64 Full Version Product Key Coa Sticker
||1 GHz clock rate IA-32 or x86-64 architecture Support for PAE, NX andSSE2
||x86-64 architecture with support for double-width compare and exchange (CMPXCHG16B) CPU instruction,PrefetchW and LAHF/SAHF
||IA-32 edition: 1 GB
x86-64 edition: 2 GB
||DirectX 9 graphics device
WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
|WDDM 1.3 or higher driver
||Keyboard and mouse
Ctrl, Alt and Windows keys or their other hardware equivalents
|Hard disk space
||IA-32 edition: 16 GB
x86-64 edition: 20 GB
Everything you need for work and home
Simplifies everyday tasks
- Improved desktop navigation features like Snap, Peek and Shake, make it easier to manage all of your open windows.
- Creating a home network has never been easier. You can even share files and printers with all the PCs with Windows 10 on the network.
- Find virtually anything on your PC – from documents to songs to email – just by typing a word or two with Windows Search.
Works the way you want
- Designed to make your PC sleep and resume quicker.
- Takes full advantage of the power and multi-tasking capabilities of the latest 64-bit PCs.
Makes new things possible
- Watch, pause, rewind and record TV with Windows Media Center.
- Includes integrated video and Dolby audio codecs.
All Windows 10 business versions come with these features:
1 . Windows Trusted Boot
Windows 10 closes off the pathways that allow malware to hide by starting before the malware does. Windows trusted boot, used in combination with UEFI Secure Boot, helps make sure that your PC boots securely and that only trusted software can run during start-up.
2 . Windows Hello4
Windows Hello4 is a convenient enterprise-grade alternative to passwords that is designed for today’s mobile-first world. It uses a natural (biometrics) or familiar (PIN) means to validate a user’s identity using the devices they already have. It does not require additional external hardware such as a Smartcard, and/or infrastructure.
3 . BitLocker5
BitLocker5 and BitLocker to Go encrypt your data on your device and even on your USB drive, so you’re more protected.
4 . Windows Information Protection6
Windows Information Protection6 (WIP) makes it easier to safeguard your business data. WIP gates user and app access to protected data based on policies you define. So you can help protect data wherever it lives on your devices—without affecting your user experience.
5 . Conditional Access7
The Windows Device Health Attestation cloud service used in concert with management system such as Microsoft Intune8 can provide Conditional Access services that help prevent untrustworthy devices from gaining access to corporate resources.